Jr Rangers Program
Learn the basics!
Getting started in hockey has never been easier or more convenient! This introductory program will teach your child the basic skills of skating, stick-handling, passing and shooting through (10) 1-hour lessons. In addition, they will learn the importance of hardwork, teamwork and sportsmanship. Best of all, your child's registration also includes a FREE brand new set of head to toe CCM hockey equipment custom fitted by our friends at Pure Hockey. Past participants are welcomed to join Learn to Play for another season or all three! However, they will not receive a set of equipment if they have participated in the program before.
Your program fee includes:
- Free full set of equipment, including skates, for first time Learn to Play participants - This includes participation in a USA Hockey sanctioned program.
- Family-friendly schedule with 10 weeks of 1-hour sessions
- Professional instruction alongside Rangers staff
- Special appearances by Rangers Alumni
- Locations across the tri-state at our premier community rink partners
All Participants should be aware of the following:
If you do not sign-up for your session of Learn to Play two-weeks prior to the start date of your session then we can't guarantee you will receive your equipment before the first practice.
Once you've registered your child, ordering instructions will be sent within 5 business days for their equipment.
30 Weibel Ave, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
1 practice per week.
10 week session, including head to toe equipment.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any questions about this program please contact: Junior.Rangers@msg.com
Sign up link above.
Check Back Later...
We are not currently accepting registrations for this program.